Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fabulous Folds Book for A2 Cards

I will be teaching this class at Adventures in Stamping this April but I am offering it to my local customers in Feb and March.  Check the calendar under the above tab if you are interested in attending one of the classes and let me know what day and time.  It is a $20 class and is closer to 3 hours I think.  If you want to attend but can not make my dates let me know.  It will be cheaper if you take it locally instead of at convention.  I think it is a great class to make a great stamping tool for specialty cards.  Here is the class description:

In this class you will make a 4 1/14 x 5 1/2” ringed book (so you can add more pages at anytime) with samples of different folds for A2 cards.  Cards are NOT finished & decorated but will have measurements, fold/cut lines and printed directions on the back. This book can be used as a tool for making cards later.  Printed directions will also include variations so you can make different types of cards with each fold.  Book will include gate fold, triangular trifold card, tent card, double pocket card, easel card, diorama card and lots more.   A great reference tool for your stamping desk like my ‘Sensational Scoring Book’ class.

Bring to class: Scor-pal or Scor-buddy or similar tool, cutter (no guillotine type), bone folder, adhesive to put directions on the back of each page, black fine tip maker (Sharpie, or Scrapbooking maker), scissors, 1/4" hole punch if possible and pencil.



No comments: