Tuesday, August 14, 2012


Hi!  Today I thought I would share with you a new item I will start selling this week at my shows .... Thurs Painesville Farmer's Market (2-6), Friday Garfield's Home (4-8) and a BIG one on Saturday I will be at Painesville Art in the Park (11- 5).  These are cards with a gift inside .... a dip mix!  My co-market friend Becky from Becky's Pantry made some small bags up for me for a veggie dip.  I decorated them and put them in a pocket of a card so you can give one as a gift.  Great for a small birthday present, thank you gift or just a thinking of you!  I hope to get a few different styles made up this week ... but have a lot going on with classes etc.  I do have 6 of these ready to go!

Stop in and see me at one of my events!  I have a few more items in mind but have not gotten pictures made as of yet .... was busy this weekend as it rained so much!!!  Yeah for rain!!!  I never thought I would be so happy for rain.  My trees are dropping like it is fall already with yellow leaves. 

No comments: