Thursday, July 5, 2012

June Mojo Class

It is that time of the month again!!!  Mojo classes are next week so check out the calandar and for dates and times.  We will be making four cards and a really cute gift card holder in this months class.  This is one of the cards we will be making.  The image is from Our Daily Bread Designs and is a really quick and easy way to use your detailed lined stamps that usually need coloring.  The background of this card uses a stamp from Stacy's Stamps. 

I have been making up lots of photo cards with the prints from my new camera .... I am so happy with the way they are turning out and will be showing you some later this week.  I also have a new item that will go on sale today ... it is a set of four crayon shaped cards with envelopes to put in kids lunch boxes ... I call them Lunch Time Notes ($2). 

If the weather holds and I can attend, I will be offering a bonus today and Saturday at my markets.  If you purchase $10 worth of product from me you can select a wallet medical card for FREE (while supplies last)!!!  So stop in if you can ... if the thunderstorms move it I will not be able to attend but will do it next week instead.

No comments: