Thursday, July 12, 2012

Color me Copic Class

I am excited to announce the class you all have been asking for!!  An image based Copic class .... if this class is liked then I will continue with a series of this type of class.  You MUST have taken Copic 101 from me before you take any of these classes so you know the basics and you have a book to put your NEW pages into. But you do not have to take then in any order or even all of them ... pick and choose the class you like the images.  You will color each image twice.  Once will go into a card and the other will be put in the back of your Copic 101 book with directions on how to color it and which markers we use.  The images we will be using will be this one from Our Daily Bread Designs called Violet (just the image) OR get it in a set HERE.  The first class is this coming Monday, at one and then again at six.

I will show you the other images and cards in the next two days.  Please let me know if you are interested in the class and/or purchasing the stamps.

No comments: