Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scrapes & Doodles

I know all of you card makers have lots of 1/2" stripes of CS ... right???  Well, I have been designing cards using these ... this is one of them.  Here I used two colors and made a window card.  I also added lots of doodles with a white and black gel pen.  What fun and easy cards these can be and they can be for any sex or occasion too .. depending on the colors you use.  We will be having two from this  card series at my gathering.  I have not planned a class around this theme yet but I make later in the fall.  Let me know if you are interested. The words are from Our Daily Bread Designs .... I am now selling their stamps and dies and am loving them.  You will too ... let me know if you need any and I will let you know my prices.

If any of my local customers would like to visit us at the gathering on Sunday from 1-3 that would be great.  You can see what a gathering is like if you have never attended, see samples for future classes, see samples, and shop in Pat and my stores. RSVP me by email before Friday morning if you are planning on a visit. Oh ... bring your scissors and have Mike sharpen them for you while you are there too!

Hope you are enjoying your day!!!  Packing up tonight for the gathering!

No comments: