Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Make it Yourself Kits!

I am excited to share with you today a new feature I will be adding to my blog ... 'Make it Yourself ' Kits!  I have been working on these for about a month now and have done a lot of research and planning.  This is the first of 5 I will be introducing today .... this one is called Valentine Treasures.  It features four cards with interchangeable words for the front and the inside of the cards.  I tried to get a different look for each, traditional, modern, and contemporary.  They can be used for Valentine's Day, anniversary or just to remind people you love them.

Each of the kits have all of the items cut, die cut, organized and ready to make one of each of the four cards shown above. For this kit all you need is your adhesives, scissors, a clear glitter pen and a ruler.  They are designed for any age and ability .... no you do not have to be a rubber stamper to be successful with these kits!   I have written directions with pictures and a list of general directions with each kit also.  This one is ready to go now and is $10.

Why am I offering these kits ...
  • To help non-stampers learn and see how easy it is to create their own cards.
  • For parents to use as a fun activity with their children (a kid's card set will be shown soon!)
  • For stampers to take with them when they travel so they do not have to haul a lot of supplies.
  • To help beginner stampers learn more basic skills ... some kits will feature a new technique.
  • For those who love to create cards but can not attend classes.
So if you are interested in getting a 'Make it Yourself' Kit, let me know via email and you can pay me via check, cash or pay-pal.  If you are not local I will be charging actual shipping.  This set is ready to go today so let me know so you get one from the first batch! More to come .....

No comments: