Thursday, November 10, 2011

November Mojo Class

It is time again for a Mojo class!  Here is one of the cards we will be making using Heartfelt Creation's Oak leaf background stamp.  I used the trio of new fall colors of Tim Holtz's Distress Inks for the background on white paper ... yes it is white not kraft!  I love the way it turned out.  I did not put words on the front but the inside has a Thanksgiving greeting.  Here is a close up look at the card.



Check out the calendar at the top for the dates and time for this class.  Please let me know by Sunday if you will be attending.  We will be making 5 cards for $15.  I will post one more of them tomorrow.

I will be at Lake Catholic this Saturday and St Pasquals the following for their craft shows.  I had a great time and did very well at my last one at St Gabs.  It was nice to see so many of you at it.

I am trying to see if there is enough interest for a Christmas Stamp-a-stack for the week after Thanksgiving.  Please let me know if you are interested by Nov 20 so I can decide if it is a go or not.  I just sent out a newsletter with possible dates on it.  If you did not receive one and would like to get my newsletters please email me at ritasangels@gmail.com.  Thanks and have a wonderful day.

No comments: