Friday, October 7, 2011

Oct Mojo Class

Mojo classes start next Monday so please let me know if you will be attending.  If you are interested in the class but can not make it at the times I have it planned let me know.  This is one of the five cards we will be making in the class.  All of the  cards have papers cut, an envelope, complete directions including a photo and all the supplies you will need.  The cost is $15. 

This card was made using Heartfelt Creation's Open Falling Leaves
and matching die cut and Elegant Autumn Swirl. I also used Spellbinders New Edgeabilites ..... they are so easy and practical to use!

I am finishing up my outdoor markets this week and will be starting my fall shows next weekend.  Check out the list of where I will be at the top of my blog. 

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous leaves and colors!

HappyCrafter said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely fabulous!