Thursday, September 8, 2011

For the Kitties

I had a lot of fun the other day making kitty cards.  I had purchased a new pad of printed paper from Hobby Lobby which is a heavy craft paper and black.  I love the prints and decided that these kitty stamps would really look good with the papers.  I think I ended up making 10-12 different cards with theses kitty images from Stamping Sensations and craft papers.  I do have a few of these kitty sets in stock here if you would like them.  Email me privately for the information to purchase them.


Most of the words are retired TAC stamps.  Are they just the cutest cards!!  I will not bore you with all of them but here is a sampling of them I made to sell.
I learned something too ... you know how sometimes there is one print in a pack of paper you really do not like or does not fit your style of stamping.  Well ... I looked on the back of one for the animal prints (I am not a leopard kinda girl) and notices the back was a great darker craft color .... so I decided to stamp some of the kitties on the back of the printed paper!  It was a good contrast with the lighter craft color for my base of the cards and matched the printed paper so well.  You can see it on the above card with the kitty sitting up.


These were all so quick and easy to make and so much fun.  Hope you like them.

No comments: