Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cards for a Cause

October's Cards for a Cause for September was yesterday and wow it was a full day.  I had 6 plus myself in the afternoon and in the evening I had four more stampers get into making cards.  This month I selected Hospice of NE Ohio since they are an organization close to my heart.  When I called to ask about making cards for them they were so excited .... that was fun.  Well me made 160 cards for them yesterday.  I try to keep the designs simple but stylish. We make multiples of the same designs sometimes changing the main image stamp and/or the orientation and mixing up the words on each care to get a large variety to donate.

Here are some of the cards we made.  All of the cards with the little kids on them were colored and brought in to use by Arden.  Thanks for your help in advance to help us save time.  She did an awesome job!! 


Daisy stamps  from Stacy's Stamps, all words and fall leaves are Heartfelt Creations.


All kid stamps and words are retired TAC stamps.


Both images are Heartfelt Creations and words are retired TAC stamps.

Bird is a Stacy Stamp and all other stamps are retired TAC images.

Left card are Heartfelt Creation images and right is a retired TAC stamps

Deer is a Stacy's Stamp image and all others are retired TAC images.

I will take them to Hospice early next week.  I hope they like them and will give a blessing to everyone who receives one.  I also would like to thank the evening gals for their donations to help cover my costs of supplies and postage (when needed) for our Cards for a Cause donations.  I appreciate it so much.  Thanks gals!!!!  You all did a terrific job!!!!

No comments: