Monday, September 12, 2011

Basket of flowers

I enjoyed making this card so much I made more than one of them. I thought it could be used for so many different occasions ... birthday, wedding, shower, promotion, engagement, etc.  It is fun when a card is so versatile!  Here is a close up of the basket with the punched flowers.

I used Heartfelt Creations set called 'Flower Basket' and the words are from the set 'Classic Message'.  Their stamps are made of nicely etched red rubber with cling on the back and come pre-cut.  They are so easy to use and store.
 
I punched out flowers and used Viva Pearls in a tube for the centers.  The papers are a DCWV paper stack which I am loving the look of for more elegant cards. I use a Martha Stewart punch for the greens with the flowers. The basket is colored with my Copic markers .... it was easy.  And I used a retired TAC stamp for the accent inside, under the words on the front, and on the envelope.  Hope you like it.

No comments: