Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hey Life


 This is such a great multi-generational stamp set!!  In this set, 'Hey Life' T3461, there are images for little girl, teens (especially boys), men, and seniors!  It is a fun set. For this card I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix folder called 'Retro Circles' with scraps of Emma SWIC paper, buttons and the words are from a set called 'Age is a Number'.  I love the words in this set and they can be used with many different image for birthday messages.  I sanded the white core paper to make the white pop out on the circles and added a black Spica glitter pen to the swirls on the woman.  Buttons were added for added texture.


In the picture above you can see the envelope I stamped to match and the words that I stamped inside.  I do it this way and then put them all in a cello bag to sell and put the works on the inside on the envelope side of the cello so people can read the word inside without opening up the bag.


No comments: