Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cards with only words

Here is another of the cards I send in for submissions for the new TAC 2012 Inspiration Book.  I was given two sets to design with so then I decided to designed with only word sets.  I will show you some of these next.  This one is make with a 3/4" circle punch.  I punched white circles out and attached them to the background and then with the yellow circles I made a flower with a black circle as the center (no that is NOT a flower punch!  I used green ribbon for the leaf of the flower and black and white gingham for accent.

I meant my good friend Velda half way between our houses today for lunch and then some time in the local state park.  I had a wonderful day and it was just want I needed!  Thanks Velda and thanks to God for the sunshine, beautiful forest, waterlilies, frogs, turtles, dragonflies, squirrels of all kinds, the waterfalls and so much more.  He did a great job today!  I so appreciated all of Your talents!

No comments: