Wednesday, June 29, 2011

2012 Inspiration book!!!

The NEW 2011-2012 catalog from The Angel Company is now available online.  I got my shipment in late today and I am ready to get them to you!  Some are in the mail already. You can see it at this link!


If you would like to get a catalog, contact me so I can save one for you.  The cost is just $6.95 if you are local or I can ship it for $10.  Either way you you will get a $5 credit on your first $3o order from it from now until Sept 1.

Here are some of the highlights:
  •  New amazing images for all types of styles and uses!!  I love so many of them!!!
  • 8 NEW sets from Mabelle!!!
  • 3 new illustrators - Soft Pencil Studios, Nina B and Phyllis Harris (I love Nina B's work!!!)
  • 60 Smoothies Bazill cardstock colors
  • Individual Sketch Copic markers and refills
  • Sew Easy fancy floss and bakers twine
  • New Mementos line - ink pads, dew drops, markers, I-Zing glitter glue and opaque with a smoothie coordinating cardstock.
  • Big Kick die cut machine, Tim Holtz embossing folders and dies
  • New Nestabilities Dies (some match our new designs from Nina B)
  • Spica pen sets (I love these!!!!)
  • New Marvy flower punches (gorgeous ones!!)
  • 8 New Level A Hostess Sets, 4 New Level B Hostess Sets,  and 1 New Level C Hostess Set
  • 12 New GWP stamps (FREE with $30 purchase)
WITH amazing samples!!! And I am blessed to have one of my cards in it too!!!

I will be hosting my annual Open House here at my home on July 24 (from 2-7) and July 25 (from 4-8).  RSVP by July 20 please so I know how many to expect.  Weather permitting it will be outside on my deck (bring a suit & towel if you want).

No comments: