Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sneak Peek!

So if you are going to my gathering in a few weeks this will be one of a series of 3 cards similar to it you will be making.  I love the look of black and white together with a pop of color.  The words are from a TAC set 'Sunshine' in the fall supplement. I am not sure where the papers are from since I got them a while ago.


The flap opens for your greeting.  The inside words are from TAC's set 'Happiness of Life' also from the fall supplement.

This month of May, TAC will be featuring a different designer every day of May with a new card for you to view.  You can make a card yourself and add to their link to enter into a contest.  It is a "Card a Month for the month of May!" Be sure to check it out daily to get some great ideas.  And to make it more fun they are giving you sketches each week to help you make your cards if you like.  What fun ... tomorrow you will see a card I made with the first weeks sketch.  The sketches are compliments of a good friend Heather Scott!  Here are the cards so far!






3 comments:

Holly said...

Love the colors...and how the card opens up! CUTE!

Unknown said...

Great card! I really like how it opens differently!

Myrna Marcano said...

Your card is beautiful. I like the colors.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs, Myrna