Friday, May 27, 2011

Kevin

*** To see some of the trades from the gathering made up into cards check out the updated Gathering 2011 at the top!

 'Kevin' is a retired TAC image that I have always loved!  Isn't he so cute and fun to color too.  I did these three cards with Kevin by coloring him with my Copic markers.  On the first card I used a part of an embossed brick Sizzix folder with ink brushed over it for the base and the flowers are another retired TAC set called 'Love & Joy'.

 On this one I used a piece of scrape green polka dot paper and mounted Kevin on black cardstock.  I used one of the free TAC images for the polka dots and added a black and white ribbon

And on the third one ... I used some paper I had cut for the gathering and forgot to take!  I have to use it some how ... also the black flap is from one the die cuts from the Sizzix Big Shot Pro.  We made the purse at the gathering and I had to cut the die out twice for each of the 28 attendees.  It cuts an extra flap for the purse so I am going to try and use some of them in cards.  I then added white dots with my white gel pen.  Let's see how many ways I can use these flaps!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

These are great Rita! I don't think I've seen him before.

Kim said...

Great cards Rita! I love this little boy image!