Monday, May 23, 2011

Fibi & Lilly

Mabelle's cute 'Fibi & Lilly' was used for this card.  I colored with Copics and added grounding with a Copic Multliner. Then I mounted it on a background made made with a Sizzix embossing folder on white core paper and then sanded.  I think it came out really cute. I hope you like it too!

Got a few cards make up yesterday and will be featuring them soon.  Need to get the pictures taken today before the rain and darkness comes.  I sure have enjoyed the sunlight and beatuiful weather the last few days.

I will be posting a few pictures from the gathering today on the '2011 Gathering' Tab at the top.  Sorry I did not have time to take as many as I had hoped.  Remember my challenge to all the attendees was to send out 3-5 cards a month to people they are thinking of just to let them know you care.  Are you taking the challenge????

4 comments:

Chris said...

So cute, love your coloring!

Unknown said...

This is really cute! Love the sanded background and the coloring of the kitty!!

Christine Pennington said...

Adorable, love her cheeks!

Glittered Paws said...

Love It - there is nothing that could be done to make it better!! Love the sanded bg and the gray kitty is just too cute.