Saturday, March 12, 2011

More altered notebooks


This altered notebook had a heavier cover so I just altered it with decorative pieces.  To contrast with the bold black and white print I selected hot pink for these books.  For this book I used the set 'Fly Fairy' by TAC.  This is a hard set for me to work with even though I like it .... but I think I did OK with it here.  Did I?


I colored the image with my Copic markers.  How do you like the flower bud?  I made it myself by rolling and twisting ribbon. 


Here I added two sparkly pink ribbons down the side with Scor-tape.  If you have not worked with Scor-tape yet you have to!!! It is so easy to use since you do not have to cut it with scissors ... it tears and it is super strong.  I love it for adding decorative pieces since I KNOW it will hold it in place.


The image here is from 'Blossoms and Blessings' and the words are from 'Thoughts and Prayers'.  It is colored with my Copic markers and glitter pens.  I love the way it came out .... I stamped it and then cut out part of the image.  I put in through my Big Kick with an Nestie to cut the frame .... but the image was sticking out one corner.  It is a real cool look!

I am excited about going to a Murder Mystery at our local tea room tonight.  I will be tired from my craft show but I have always wanted to go to one of these so I am really excited.  Oh ... did I tell you I also love going to lunch at this tea room also.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Love the black and white with a splash of color!