Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Cards


Sunday is Valentine's day so I thought I would share with you more of the cards I made for the stores this past week.  They are all very similar but have a few  variations.  I used mostly retired TAC sets for all of them.




Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

I have been stamping and creation like crazy the last week or so ... getting ready for my annual gathering in May and getting more stock made for stores and craft shows.  I probably have more projects than I need at this point so I need to look at them all again. I know I went thought 100 cello bags in two weeks ..... so yes that mean I made over 100 cards since they all go directly into a cello bag to keep the clean!  I am loving what I came up with but really not sure I should show any of it yet .....

I do not have the stamp set 'Sew Simple' that is being featured today for TAC's You make February Fabulous but you MUST go see what my Friend Paula Kay made with it!!!  She is my kind of stamper ..... not the ordinary A2 cards for her ... nope .... she really made some fun unusual cards!!  I love her color combo too!  I have included the link so you can just click on the projects and go see them.  Enjoy!!!



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute valentines!

Unknown said...

You "scored" a hit with these!