Monday, September 13, 2010

Autumn Leaves

I almost did not get this month Stamp of the Month, 'Autumn Leaves' and now I am really glad I did!  It is so versatile .... it can used on fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, birthday, thinking of you, sympathy and thank you cards.  I am loving it.  I will be featuring it for the next few days to help you see this.


On this card I also used the set called 'Thoughts and Prayers'.  The leaves are stamped with one of the colors in Autumn Leaves Kaleidacolor Pad. The paper is white core and notice that I did not put the torn edges on the same sides for this card but on opposite sides just to be different.  The pumpkin is colored with my Copic markers and I added a brown ribbon at the bottom for balance.

A reminder of all of the specials going on with TAC right now ... check out the top tab labeled TAC Specials to read about them.  There are surprise boxes, brown bags and accessories with all different values for everyone AS LONG AS SUPPLIES LAST!

No comments: