Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Maggie's

I just love this one! Isn't she cute! I used my Scor-pal to make the base of the card in a brick pattern. I just did this one on white paper but it looks really cool on a brick colored white core paper and then sanded. When you do that you can sand on either the embossed or de-embossed side and it will look great. But here I though she needed a white wall to be sitting on. The top is paper I found at Tuesday Morning and has some embossed lines in it.
The words are from TAC from a set called Life Thoughts. I thought they went well with the image. I did the black mat for the words on my Cricut but do not ask which cartridge since I do not remember. I just cut out a lot of different sizes and shapes and have them ready for when I need them. It is outlined with a white gel pen for accent. I punched out the flowers and leaves, added gel glitter pen, and faux pearl drops in the center.
I am really pleased with the way her hair turned out .... it looks so real to me. Hope you enjoy it!

Oh .... I will share some more good news. Last year I had tried to get into the Painesville Open Market on Thurs from 2-6 in the downtown area and they told me they were only open to produce vendors. OK, but this year THEY called me and asked me to be a part of their market. It has a lot of traffic and was a lot of fun last week. I came away with a few promises for some BIG stamping opportunities also so I will share with you as they unfold. I will be found there on Thurs unless there is rain or looks like rain so stop in and see me! Life is beautiful is you let it unfold on it's own!!! Blessings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Great wall!