Monday, June 14, 2010

Last graduation samples

These are the last of the graduation samples I made for the store and to sell this summer. They are made on my Cricut with the Wild card cartridge and open to hold a gift card. I decorated them with a graduation cap from the Locker Talk cartridge.
It was great seeing everyone at the New to You Sale on Saturday .... some stampers there I had not seen in years where there!! Loved being able to catch up with everyone. It was a little too hot for me but still a great day.

I had my June Mojo classes this last weekend and now off to my Scor-pal book class and Purse file folder which were both big hits at the Angelic Impressions Gathering in May. Be sure to check out my calendar for dates or write to me if you can not make it those dates so we can plan another class for you. You can see pictures and write ups about my classes here.

Tues I will start sharing the cards I made from the trades from the gathering so be sure to come back to see all of the great work the gals did!

Blessings and happy stamping!

No comments: