Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graduation Day

It seems like yesterday when this young lady was born and now she will be graduation from High School tonight. I even remember the night her mother was born ... am I getting old! I made 40 of these invites for her for her graduation party in July. The stamp is a retired TAC images and I used my Cricut and Gypsy to make the 'party' on the side. You can not see in the pictures but I have the caps highlighted with clear gel glitter pen.
I printed the insides off on my computer for the invitation. I sure hope she likes them.

I found out last week from my gutter guy that my roof was in serious shape since last fall when he was up there last. I called a few roofers and have decided on one and he suggested I call my insuance since he feels parts are due to storm damage. They were both here this morning and I am waiting for her to give me the finial verdict but I do know she feels parts at least are due to storm damages .... so that is my good news .... I will get a tarp later today to prevent any other damage from coming inside. So I am choosing this to be my good news for the day.

But wait I have two good news today .... Jessie is graduating and I am so proud of her and her parents!! Tommorrow I will show you the card I gave her for her graduation tonight.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

adorable invites for an adorable girl ... they are terrific!!!