Monday, June 7, 2010

Father's day boots

Here is anonther of my photo cards that I cut out the picture for the front of the card. This picture was taken at my friend's home, her flower beds are amazingly beautiful! The words are from a masuline Darcies set I have had for awhile. I just liked the words with the pictures and thought it would be a good card for Father's Day. I got a lot of great cards made up this weekend for my Open markets and the store. I felt really accomplished!

Good news for today ..... I just got home from Middlefield on this wonderful spring day ..... not too hot and not too cold! We went to check out the Open Market and Flee Market to see if it would be something I would like to do, but I do not think it is a fit for me. But we all got great fruits, veggies, and plants that were way cheap!! Had a wonderful lunch at Yoder's, went to the Art Bin Outlet and to get Amish cheese. Yummmmm ... dinner tonight will be fresh fruits, veggies and cheese.