Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bind it all & Cricut Mini Books

I just am having so much fun with my Cricut and Gypsy!! Here are a few mini books I will be selling at my craft show in the next few weeks. This one I used Gypsy Wanderings, Weddings and not sure about the words .. but I did use my Gypsy to weld them together. I did not have the color of pink paper I wanted for the words so I cut them in a lighter pink and colored over them with my Copic markers.
This one I use Gypsy Wanderings and again welded for the dress.
Here I used Animal Kingdom and Graphicly Speaking and a few more for the images inside of the book. They are so much fun to make. I sure hope people like them at the shows and buy them! Yes, I will show you my cat one too ..... I did not do only dogs.

My next show will be this Sunday Nov 1 at the Irish American Center in Euclid which is on Lakeshore Blvd. It starts at 10 ... stop in to see me if you can. Blessings

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great ideas Rita. You've been working hard. I'm guessing you love your gypsy :)