Sunday, July 5, 2009

Love all of my peeps ....


..... and these birds too. This new set is called Skinny Birds and has these three birds, a long stem flower, a coffee cup and an umbrella in it. It is super easy to color and design with. I used my watercolored crayons. The words are from the set Hey Chick and complement the birds quite well, I think. I kept thinking these birds look like they are doing the chicken dance. Oh, maybe that is because I was just doing it at our seminar's sock hop!! I was also twisting, swimming (dance), and doing the limbo and all kinds of dancing. Boy, was my body sore the next two days. But it was well worth it since it was so much fun. Send your 'peeps' a card to tell them how much you care today!

I just got back late last night from a fun trip to Lake Norman in NC with niece and her family. I had so much fun and enjoyed them all so much!! I got to ride on a jet ski and I really think I lost 10 years while on it ... but if you find them ... I do NOT want them back!! You can keep them. We got to go out on a boat on the lake to see the fireworks and I got to just sit and relax and enjoy the beauty of the trees, birds and lake. It was so great. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful niece (and her family) in my life to invite me to join them. Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the colors! Very striking. rita w