Monday, April 14, 2008

Wow.. what a week

Last week was so much fun but very busy!! I spend Monday shopping for my new bedroom (more later) then Tues I had a wonderful FUNshop in the morning and then went to stamp with some of my team in Hudson. That evening I attended a group called Paper Dolls and meant new stampers and learned new techs! Always fun!! Wed I cleaned and cooked all day and then Thurs had some great angel friends from IL come for a visit, Pat G, Pat C, Meri L and her husband. We had so much fun talking, sharing, shopping and just hanging out ... oh we did a little stamping. Another good friend Steph came over too with her little boy on Friday which so much fun too! Then Saturday I attend a Woman's Expo which was a great event! I meant new people, learn some things and networked. After that I had to rest ... and then rest some some. But today and I really getting a lot done so far. Hope everyone else had a great time this weekend too!

Here is another card using 'Springtime' set. This one has a spring time theme ... I used the Scor-pal to give the background depth, added some pierced holes on the corners (which will be a tutorial this week), a flower and the image. The flower is from Assorted Bitty Blossoms, with a Tombow marker I added a darker pink around the middle for contrast and depth and then put a ribbon with a know in the middle in the center. I colored the flowers on the tree with watercolor pencils and a water brush with a light pink, add regular darker pink around the center and then a yellow in the center. The long fuzzy looking stamp with used on the tree in two different colors of green and then multi-stamping without re-inking for the grass. I love the little yellow bird too! I do have a few fall and winter cards using this set but I am afraid to post them in fear the weather will follow my lead ... enjoy the sun today! Blessings

PS. Remember if you purchase this set from me this month, I will give you a scan of all of the cards I have done with it as a bonus!

No comments: