Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sweet skunk


It has been a busy week! Wed I had classes all day and we had a wonderful time stamping and creating. I will post more about that class later! Had a great time with my TAC-ee ladies, stamping group, all day on Friday, stamping, talking and eating. What better way to spend the day! Yesterday I went to Adventures in Stamping with a friend. We had a great day together and I ran into many stampers I know there which is always fun. It was a great show this year. I hope you have had a great weekend too! Today is catch up day.

Reminder that April 30 will be the last day to get the double incentives from TAC! (two free GWP with each $30 order and 2 Level A set free, a free cattie, a free limited edition set, two half price items and 6 free GWP's with a $100 order!) You can't go wrong with that!! Please be sure you have your orders to me by then so you do not miss out. Also remember that you can select one of each of the limited editions sets with a $30 order, and one of each of the SOTM and Vintage set too!

Instead of posting one more card with 'Springtime' I have uploaded all of the cards I made into my flickr site for you to see them all at one time, the new one is added there for you. I hope you enjoy them and can see how versatile this set is. You can see them in a slide show, or as individual scans. I have added a few comments with each and would love it if you would too. Let me know if you like me doing it this way or not please.

This card is made with another of my favorite sets, 'Sweet skunks'. I colored it with colored pencils and outlined it with a gray Tombow marker. The card's background is the Happy Birthday Cuddlebug embossing folder which I then sanded. I added a flower folded over the edge with a brad for embellishment. This is a quick and easy card to make. Blessings

1 comment:

Rebecha said...

So cute! You did a fabulous job with the coloring. Is this a TAC stamp?