Monday, March 24, 2008

More bunnies

I think I have now fixed my blog, I was not able to write well on it but I changed a few things and it is now great! So I thought I would show one more bunny card. I just love these, they are from the set, I Love Easter, but I plan on using them all spring and summer since they are so cute! I used the dotted swiss Cuddlebug embossing folder in my Big Shot and then sanded it so the dots would be white. I love that look. I added some Stamper's Floss to the ribbon for extra texture and to add the tag.

I added some new tips, another tutorial, and have updated my calendar on my web site along with a few other changes. But unfortunately, I can not do anything with the gallery until I can get it fixed. I can not add, edit or delete ..... so I need to be patient. I do have a lot more plans for the gallery but I will let you know when it is all fixed.

I hope everyone had a great Easter, it was pretty quite here but I did get an opportunity to get some designing work done. I will be having a Stamp-a-Stack on April 12, making 'crunch cards', cards you can make as you walk out the door to give them. I got carried away and made 12 different designs instead of 8 .... and I really like them all ..... so I think I will be changing it to 24 cards, 12 designs, two of each design. If you are not local I will be selling the directions on my web site as soon as I have them completed. Blessings to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita, I just wanted to say congratulations on your Scor-Pal tutorials for their April/May issue! Just saw them. Especially love the "markers" one!!! Great idea! It's great to see fellow angels that I "know" on there!