Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Long stems

I haven't used this set in a while and love it! Long stems is a great Spring time set since it is so easy to color and design with. Here I have added words from Be authentic, a great larger script words set. I cut the stem on either side with my Retractable knife and ran a ribbon through. It looks great from the inside too!

To add dimension, I torn the Harvest Orange MatchMaker card stock off the long side twice, pulling toward me so the white edge of the paper would show. These are then glue to the back side of the card. Then I decided to add a stripe of orange daisy Tutti Frutti paper for more interest. I choice to put in on the end but it could be layered in between the first to torn sections also. It adds a lot of texture to the card. This is one of the cards we will be making at TAC-ee Creations tonight! Enjoy and Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute:) I like the colors and how you used the designer papers!

abhall76 said...

I love it Rita, so bright and cheerful! What did you color the flower with?

Rita Kegg said...

Thanks for your positive comments!! I colored the flowers with Prisma colored pencils. You can color on darker card stock with a lighter color of pencils. Thanks and ask if you need help with anything you see here. Blessings